What a Difference a Week Makes

Time to take inventory.

A week ago, the company I work for had 43 employees. Now, there are 23 of us.
A week ago, I started running. First run was a quarter mile. Now, I'm up to 2.59 miles.
A week ago, I recorded a 25 pound weight loss. Now, it's 28 pounds.
A week ago, I was ecstatic to be able to run a mile. Now, I'm running my first 5K this Saturday.
A week ago, I would never have dreamed of running more than 5 miles. Now, I'm planning the training for my first marathon.
A week ago, I was planning a quiet Christmas at home with my husband. Now, I'm preparing for a trip to see my family in San Antonio over the holiday.



A week ago, I still had my optimism. Now, I am praying for perseverance. Praying to be enveloped by God's strength, seeking His clarity, and surrendering, moment by moment, to His will.

I know God is in control, and I completely prefer it that way. 

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top my dyalog. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.