Can't Think of a Thing

The problem with blogging is that I often can't think of a thing to write about. Or, the contrary occurs and I have so many things I want to write about that they all kind of collide together into this mushy, sloppy, incoherent mess. And it's really worse than it sounds.

When that happens, I find myself wondering how awesome bloggers like The Pioneer Woman keep their sites hip and fresh (aside from simply being writers with actual talent, that is.) Do the have an outline of ideas and topics? I need tips, suggestions, something!

Seriously, though, today I am at a loss for anything of interest (clearly I am assuming anything I write is of interest to anyone other than myself) to write about. So instead of boring you to tears with my mindless dribble, I will merely wish you a happy week.

Happy week and here's to good health!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top my dyalog. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.