Today Was a Blessing

Today, we blessed a friend. A group of 20 wonderful people came together and collected between them $690, a Wii game console, extra controllers, a few games and a DVD. These were given to a very special lady, that she might breathe a little easier during this difficult financial time, and give her twin, teenage boys a few small Christmas gifts and a big helping of Christmas cheer.

To those of you who reached out to help a stranger, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul. To those of you who reached out to help a friend, I extend these thanks as well and am blessed and proud to call you friends. And to all of you, I pray that God would bless each of you sevenfold for opening your hearts and hearing the call of someone in need, and then acting upon it.

Today, we were all blessed. We were given the gift and privilege of being God's hands and feet, and doing HIS work. I can think of no better gift to receive this Christmas.

May God bless you all this Christmas and throughout the new year.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top my dyalog. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.