Feeling Like a Slug

I haven't worked out in a few days. Practically the whole week in fact.
And I've been eating badly. Food that no longer sits well with me, and for that matter, I've lost a taste for.
Things like chicken tenders and onion rings. Blech. I don't eat much of this stuff, mostly because I get full really quickly and because it just doesn't taste good.

The result of this last week? I feel like a slug.

Worst part is, I have a 5K a week from today. I haven't even been training for it. Terrible, I know.
I've got to get back into my routine, or I will be paying the price come next Saturday.

The good news is, I survived the holidays without gaining any weight! Now, it's time to get back to work. I still have 72 pounds to lose, and a plethora of fitness goals to reach.

Happy new year, folks, and here's to good health!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top my dyalog. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.