No iPad for My Case

The iPad has finally made it to store shelves. This past Saturday, Apple put it's newest, most magical device out into the wild, to be consumed by the masses. Reports so far are pretty positive, and very much as expected.

Today, I received a text message from my husband saying that my iPad had arrived by way of FedEx. For just one split second, my heart skipped a beat as I thought, "Oh my gosh - it came EARLY!". Just as quickly, however, I realized that what had arrived, in fact, was not my long awaited 3G iPad, but rather just the Apple case for the iPad that I pre-ordered back on the 12th of March.

When I told my husband that it wasn't the highly anticipated, magical tablet, but just the case, I received his reply, "Why would they send just a case?"

I had to laugh. Why, indeed! Oh, rest assured, I know why... because I ordered it when I ordered the iPad! And it just so happens that I ordered the 3G iPad which isn't scheduled to be released until later this month. The case, on the other hand, was released with the WiFi flavored iPad this past weekend.

Nothing earth shattering here. It was merely a matter of logistics that brought me to a place where there's no iPad for my case... yet!

Here's to magical table devices filling cases around the world!

Share

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top my dyalog. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.