Mobile Blogging: Restaurant Review

In less than three days I will be on my way to New York City armed
with my trusty Canon and my iPhone. Yes, you read that right. Just my
camera and my phone. No iPad. No netbook. No MacBook. {sigh} I need a
small break from technology. If for no other reason than to prove to
myself I'm not completely addicted. (OK. Maybe I am. A little. We'll
just call this my own personal intervention.)

In an effort to prepare myself for the mobile blogging effort, I'm
getting an early start by posting all of this week's blog entries via
my iPhone. Considerably more challenging than you might think,
considering my phone's propensity for changing 'are' to 'ate' and
other such idiosyncrasies. Nonetheless, I'm giving it the ol' college
try, starting with tonight's restaurant review.

This evening we visited Wildwood Grill in Southlake TX. This was not
our first time to eat at this lovely establishment, however it likely
may be our last. On previous occasions, our meals were delightful and
the service was attentive without being overbearing. Tonight, our meal
was either over-seasoned or flat out bland, depending on what you
ordered. And our server, while friendly enough, came off more annoying
than anything else. Like I said, i just don't think we'll be going
back to Wildwood Grill.

Here's to mobile blogging and better dining experiences. 




Share

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top my dyalog. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.