Simple Blessings

There are so many small things I'm blessed with, things easily taken for granted, that I figured I'd list them, mostly for fun, but also to recognize God for the giving, merciful, AWESOME Savior HE is, for, after all, without Him, I have nothing. Please note, these are in no particular order.

1. Hot showers
2. Electricity
3. Indoor plumbing
4. Freedom of speech
5. Freedom of religion
6. My awesome husband
7. My adorable dog
8. My chatty cat
9. My family, nuclear and extended
10. Coffee
11. Bamboo knitting needles
12. Technology, and access to it
13. My friends
14. Rain, especially when I'm in a warm, dry place

Expect more lists like this, as my blessings are countless.

Here's to the God of love!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top my dyalog. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.