Okay. Let's Try this Again

okay, let's try this again.
project me - hm. haven't done so well.

Started atkins on monday. so far, on day 4, and I'm still on it. haven't quit. haven't cheated.
and I've managed to stay under the 20 carbs required for induction.

that is not easy. It means getting your fill of green, leafy veggies, eggs, cheese, and meat. I'm officially tired of pork chops. LOL. this can be a problem seeing as how today is just day 4.

As hard as it is, however, I have already seen progress. I'll explain.

About 2 weeks ago I ordered some jeans and denim capris online. they arrived last week and I proceeded to try them on. One style, the capris, fit, but was pretty tight around the waste. I hate wearing anything tight around my waste. it makes my belly stick out in a most disgusting way.
so, with a heaviness in my heart I made plans to return them.

Anyway, just out of curiosity (and because I spied them on my dresser ready to be returned) I decided to try them on again, and I am happy to report that they are no longer super tight! While they are not loose or anything like that (wishful thinking), they were at least comfortable. And I figure, if I stick to my guns with this diet, which I know will work, by this time next weekthose carpis will be super cozy, maybe even a tiny bit loose!

A small victory but a victory nonetheless.
I'm off to drink at least 24 ounces of water.

More to come - soon! :)

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top my dyalog. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.