The First Week

I can't believe it's been a week since I started my new life. Feels like forever, and it feels like just yesterday.

In this first week, several major milestones have been reached, and for that I am happy.
Let's recap.

Milestone 1: I've kept carb intake to less than 20g per day.
Milestone 2: I've consumed at least 64 ozs. of water daily
Milestone 3: I've started Jillian Michaels' 30 Day shred AND have successfully completed the first 2 days of workouts
Milestone 4: I bought a scale

May not seem like much to some, but these four things, for me, are a BIG DEAL.
Big.
HUGE.

When I jumped on the scale this morning, it recorded a 6.5 lb difference from exactly a week ago. Granted, I weighed in on different scales (won't be doing THAT again!), but I tend to think that even if I haven't lost that much, I've definitely lost some. I can feel the difference in my clothes. and my shoes. go figure.

I've also noticed some other, small differences. I'm sleeping better. The tension between my shoulders isn't as bad as it was even 3 days ago. (I attribute that to the push ups I have to do as part of the Shred.) I hardly ever feel bloated and gross after a meal. I no longer have cravings or feel the need to snack between meals. I get full on less.

I'm sure there are other things, but right now they escape me.
I will post them when, and if, they become clear.

For now, I am going to celebrate my losses, however small they may be!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top my dyalog. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.