Sheldon and Girls' Night Out

First Friday of the year and I was spending it with girlfriends, doing a little Valentine's Day shopping.

Control Panel
I'd just gotten my car, Sheldon, back from the shop and was enjoying the traffic riddled ride into the city. Being in stand still traffic allowed me the time to quickly snap this shot.
Camera: iPhone 4, Hipstamatic



Sunset
It was a gorgeous night with surreal light in the sky. As I headed into the city, I was able to catch the sun hitting the buildings, turning them golden. The image doesn't begin to do it justice.
Camera: iPhone 4, Hipstamatic




Side Mirror
Even more amazing light was being caught in the side mirrors of my car.
Camera: iPhone 4, Hipstamatic



 My friend wanted to get some cologne for her new boyfriend for their first Valentine's Day together so we hit the mall and put our noses to work. It's one thing to to smell a cologne out of the bottle, but a whole other thing to actually smell it on a man.

Scent Model
This guy was kind enough to allow us to spray and sniff. Sounds considerably more obscene than it really was.
Camera: iPhone 4



With a fragrance selected, we head off to our favorite department - SHOES!

Sky High
These Louboutins looked fantastic on my friend!
Camera: iPhone 4


And finally, after all that shopping, we settled down for some much needed libations and hilarious girl talk.

Cocktail
This drink, known as a Skwiss, (I think that was the name of it!) was positively delectable.
Camera: iPhone 4, Hipstamatic




Share

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top my dyalog. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.