Reconciliation

Last spring I broke up with NYC. I was frustrated and tired and ready to come home.
I didn't know what I was saying when I angrily spouted off that we were "done."

This weekend, I'm making up with my beloved concrete island.
Oh, it'll be a "quickie" for sure, but make no mistake, it will reflect a deep, long-standing love, one that can withstand all the craziness that often comes after a hot day (or four) in the city.

So bring on the snow, the sleet, the ice, the freezing winds. As far as I'm concerned, the weather is merely another in a series of beautiful backdrops for what will inevitably be a magical time.

Here's to a frosty Big Apple!

Share


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top my dyalog. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.