Conviction is Slipping

I'm getting a headache. I think it's 'cause I haven't eaten much. But I have eaten and I don't feel hungry, so it's all probably in my head.

For breakfast, I had some oatmeal with a dash of cinnamon and some sweet n' low.
Washed it down with half a cup of coffee.
That was at about 9am.

Then I had a snack at 11am, an apple with some peanut butter. Less than 2 tablespoons of pb, which is the "serving" size. I was craving something salty. And I'm trying to drink lots of water, but so far have only had about 8 ounces. Must drink more.

It's noon now, and all I can think about is a cheeseburger and crispy fries. Hmm, maybe I need another reality check - I should go look at those pics I posted of myself last night. That shot of my butt should make it real clear, I don't NEED a cheeseburger and fries. Nor should I want that.

No - I will be strong. I will gulp down a bunch of water 'til I'm stuffed. Then, when that wears off, I'll drink more water and eat a weight watchers frozen lunch. Surprisingly, those are quite tasty, and the portions are small, or rather, "normal".

This headache, well, it's likely because I'm dehydrated. Yeah, that's it. More water and I'll be fine.

After all, this is just DAY 1 of project ME. I can't fail. I won't.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top my dyalog. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.