A List: Movies

I love to watch movies. My husband does not. This means, effectively, that my movie watching has been limited, at best, since I got married five years ago. Seriously. I could probably count, on one hand, the number of times I've been in a theater per year over the last five or six years. For someone who once couldn't keep count at all because I went to the movies so often, that's saying a lot.

As a direct result of my limited movie watching endeavors, there are a bunch of movies I want to see. And since my husband will be out of town next week, I'm thinking this might be a good time to catch up on some of the movies I've missed the last few years. Here's a list, in no particular order:

Hereafter
Toy Story 3
Love and Other Drugs
Burlesque
Push
Harry Potter and the..., well, all of them!
Eat Pray Love
Black Swan

I know there are a ton more but of the top off my head these are the only one's I can think of.
I'm seriously considering packing some wine, cheese and fruit and sneaking it into the movie theater with me this weekend for a lovely little movie marathon.

Here's to celluloid and lovely stories that help us escape!





Share

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top my dyalog. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.