ChloJo

I often write about our dog, Bristol but noticed the other day that I rarely write about our cat, Chloƫ, known also by the following names:

MonkeyDoodle
Chatterbox
FatBrat
ChloJo

She's an obnoxious but sweet little beast who likes to wake us each morning with high pitched meows. Who is just now, after two years, getting comfortable around the dog. Who after a year is still missing our FatBoy 'bastian (the cat we lost last year). Who rarely sits still long enough to be photographed. Even so, I was able to snap these images with my trusty iPhone4 Hipstamatic.



























Here's to cats with sass!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Share







0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top my dyalog. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.